Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Swing Kids...Really?

So a little while back I posted that I watched Swing Kids again and ever since I've broadened my international appeal by like 10 fold. Every day I get someone from Spain, Sweden, UK or South Korea google searching the words Swing Hard and ending up on my blog.  I'm sure they've all been dissapointed since there can't possibly be that many people looking up this 15 year old movie on a daily basis.

So what is it people? I'm almost afraid to ask? Please don't tell me it's about swingers! I live next door to one, I don't need any more reminders.
Anyways I am dying of curiousity, so if it isn't anything illegal please comment and let me know what you were really looking for.

Thanks,

The management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!