Monday, February 14, 2011

V-day is so yesterday...

Well it is for me...Literally!  Curtis came over with my purdy flowers and chocolate last night because he just couldn't wait to see the smile on my face and sparkle in my eye.... and also because he wasn't sure how long the roses would survive in his refrigerator for! Womp womppp!! lol

Anyways I love my eco-organic roses he got me. I'm not sure if this is the exact place they're from but iI'd like to think it's identical to this farm in Ecuador:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epOlbThsvQs

Here's a little something for the anti-valentines day peeps.  Trust me, coming from someone who is in a relationship and gets her fare share of romance year round, I'll never understand the concept of giving out valentines and chocolate on just one speific day of the year that is the feast day of an unknown martyr. It's creepy. Besides, people should just always be bringing me chocolate...

So valentine's day, you can just:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!