Sunday, December 5, 2010

I know what you're thinking

And you're right... I totally need an area rug now.


As you can see, the Brick came through and delivered
the couches as promised between the hours of 2-5 yesterday. And when I say between 2-5pm, I literally mean 5 to 5pm.  Anywho a Bubbles look/ sound alike came up to see the old couch, asked me what was wrong with it, it looks totally fine... Are you kidding me right now? If you don't like my answer are you going to refuse to bring up my new sofa's?  Are we on that undercover boss show or something?


Anyways after some hooing and hawing they took the old couch and ottoman :(
My big plan of hiding it and the side chair didn't pan out... but it's totally fine because I love love love my new sofa's and love the fact that I will never ever have to deal with these people ever again so help me jah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!