Thursday, December 2, 2010

Seafoam is Sofa King Awesome

Thanks for your votes!
But I coulnd't wait a few days, I called the Brick last night and exchanged my Preston for the Seafoam.   I'm really psyched about the switch and love the fact that if I hate the couches in a year from now I have you 7 to blame! 

I'm just kidding, I love them too, I wouldn't have exchanged them otherwise. I just have to think outside the box for decorating ideas for the future. I'm leaning towards a touch of Orange and Grey in the futre abode. Until then, my current place is going to be girlie girl overkill. With purple walls and jazzy wallpaper, glitzy lamps and frilly pillows all I need is an ovulation calendar and tampon dispenser and I'd have the biggest man repellent the likes of this world has ever seen. Looks like we'll be hanging out in Curtis' man cave for awhile ;)

Delivery is this Saturday so I will for shiz post pics once I figure out how and where everything is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!