Monday, October 25, 2010

Ahhh NOID!!

So The Brick came on Saturday. They sent an adult, that was unexpected, and he was nice and very polite, efficient but as I suspected it made the couch worse.  I'm obviously insanely fed up at this point, I almost wish they'd have never come and "fixed" the couch, it doesn't even look like the same model anymore. I managed to find a google pic of the sofa but in a different shade so that I can prove to the brick that I am not a crazy cat lady that's lonely and wants visitor's on the weekend. It's insanely inconvenient and boring watching someone work while I tell my dog to be quiet and "coucher" for an hour.

As you can see there shouldn't be any dimples in the couch, it's not a pin tuck type of look. I tried explaining this to the technician and showed him my ottoman and side chair since they're still in perfect shape and what did he do? He pulled as tightly as he could and gave my couch wrinkles and pouf factor.  He also didn't put the seat back in correctly because it now feels like you're falling off the couch. At least before it was comfy, now it's ugly and uncomfortable.  I tried telling him I felt like I was sliding off the couch and he basically said I was crazy and ran out the door.

So After a weekend of phone tag with the Brick Customer Service peeps, and my trying to help them save a buck, they're insisting on sending another technician to "FIX" what they call an "overstuff" and they're sending Dave, because acegirl has full confidence in "her Dave". Well why didn't you send "Dave" in the first place? And if Dave can't fix it then they'll have to send someone else the following week because their policy is to send a technician 3 times and then I can qualify for a reselection. Now I may not be a business entrepreneur, but sending a technician 3 times on a Saturday, paying them time 1/2  for a $700 couch hardly seems like the most efficient way of solving this problem.

This was fun, all the little nails and staples:



What's with the bumpy cushions? It looks like slices of bread:





Center cushion is now an 1" higher in the center! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!