Friday, October 1, 2010

Bye Bye Love Den

Hey y'all, 
I really don't have much going on to talk about, or to complain for a change! BUT I am pretty excited that The Brick is sending an inspector to look at my couch tomorrow. I still like my little love den sectional, but after less than a year it looks really floppy and weathered... Soooo since I'm still paying for the buggar, I'm going to have to say goodbye and find something else.  It's still under warranty and since I can't change the cushions around  it's just going to continue to get worse. I'm pretty sure they won't give me my money back, but they will let me exchange it, so I think I already know what I want... 
So keep your fingers crossed for me and by next weekend I may have a whole new living room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!