Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just stuff it already!!

Soooo you might remember a while back, I was annoyed with the quality of my couch after less than a year. They sent some 19 year kid to come and "inspect" it. He agreed with me that it wouldn't do much to restuff it and that I'd have to keep having it restuffed until my warranty expired. So I got a call from the Brick offering me $200 to keep the couch as is and forfeit my warranty...

Well hmmmm here's the thing, I paid an extra $150 for the extended warranty, so really you're offering me $50 to keep a shizzy couch. Oviously I said no thanks and insisted on having a store credit so I could go pick out a different couch, one with reversable cushions, and in turn will be more expensive so they'd will make more money. They'd also get to take my couch, restuff it, and sell it because other than the floppiness it's in mint condition.  But it seems like the manager is taking a different route and called me to say that I must have the couch serviced and restuffed at my inconvenience and then take things from there. So by all means, come and restuff it, Finnegan is dying to help you, and there are no zippers on the ouch so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how they're going to manage this and keep it looking normal.

And so the couch saga conitnues...  from the very moment it arrived at my house with it's gaping hole in the front center cushion, to the 6 week exchange period where they came back with a vengence and broke my vase and fnally the last 3 months of me trying to get a new couch.  

APPARENTLY they're coming on Saturday to stuff it with a higher density foam and we shall see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!