Thursday, October 7, 2010

This bahloooo my mind

C-Mac and I went for a cinematic adventure last night and saw Social Network.
Here's what I can tell you:
Awesome. 

If this Zuckerburg guy is even 1/10th as funny as they portrayed him in this movie then I think I just found my new hero. I mean durh, it goes without saying that dude is S-M-A-R-T. But he's also effin SMART ASS and gives douchechillz a whole new meaning. 

I've been on Facebook at least 3 times today, pathetic I know, but I have this totally different view of it now. You know when you dislike something or wish they'd change something  or think "why don't they do this instead?" Well now I feel like I know who the "they" are and what it took to get things to where they are now.

Did you know it used to be called "The Facebook"? I don't remember that, possibly because I came on board in late 06 after they dropped the "The" or I just fogot it used to be there.

Anyways if you're unsure about going to see it, here's my advice. While it might not have the action pack CGI scenes a big screen is ideal for, having a room full of people experience simultaneous douchechills is definitely worth the $9.50.  If you're scared that JT might ruin the film, you'll actually be quite surprised to see that someone has been getting acting lessons while on his music hiatus and if you miss the fast paced thesaurus packed lingo Felicity and Dawson's Creek offered us as teens, this is similar, but for adults ;)

Enjoy, don't forget to neutralize the dill.

1 comment:

  1. I'd experience simultaneous douche-chills with you anytime

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!