Monday, June 14, 2010

Attention Citizen's of California!!!

This hilarious video is going viral!! Curtis showed it to me yesterday and I just saw that it made the Huffington Post this am (thanks Murph!)  It's only a matter of time now before Family Guy picks up on this and has Tricia Takanawa interview "him"!! 

So what makes this video even more hilarious? He's from Curtis' hometown which means I may meet him one day or better yet see him in full newscast action!  They can add him to their growing list of local legends that I always love hearing about and/ or meeting! Such as Moussie, that guy with the all day hot spoons, the other guy with his lunch box, and those two guys Sarah and I asked for directions to Mount-Carmel! :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!