Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whoa

So I just woke up 30 minutes ago, @ 1:40pm!! I haven't done that since my EARLY twenties!! I also went to bed at 12am so this  means I slept 14hrs.  Whatever, I'm sure I needed it from the lack of sleep I had the night before.  Oh that's right, I didn't post anything about my morning yesterday...  Woke up at 6am thinking it was noon. So I panicked and got up, then decided to check my phone for the time and saw that it was insanely early but couldn't get back to sleep for the life of me.  I figured why not take advantage of this weird phenomena and get ready.  I straightened my hair, airbrushed my face and packed a lunch and was at work 30 minutes early, and my boss is on vacation.... womp wooomp.

I did notice a slight burning smell when I woke up, but when I left the house it was really obvious, and if you live in Ottawa then I'm sure you noticed the smog and smoke smell from the forest fires somewhere. I'd tell you where I think they're coming from, but people keep telling me I'm wrong, that they're coming from Mason, nope, Val des Monts, actually, the Laurentians, wrong again it's Trois Rivieres.... Ahhh whatever, wherever the smoke is coming from it sucks and it's making me smell like summer camp.

Hmmmm what else is new, Oh! Did anyone ever watch The Wonder Years episode where Kevin has a monster zit and he can't get rid of it no matter how hard he tries?  Well that's me last night and this morning.  If anyone remembers my monster zit from me and Brigie's house warming party a fwe years back than you know the monstrosity I'm dealing with here. It has it's own heart beat and I'm positive that's how I got my headache making me miss work. (Oh noooooooo!!)  

I'm way to vain to post any pictures, but it looks more like I got punched in the forehead than a zit and it actually is blue from the blue eyedrops I put on it to get rid of the redness.... which didn't work. Currently it's sitting pretty under a layer of toothpaste. I'd say a never fail cure, but I slept with some last night and here we still are... as one.   

Anyways my clear skinned nemesi, enjoy your afternoon....

AT WORK!! BAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

1 comment:

Come on!!!! Say something!!