Thursday, June 10, 2010

Watchu Waitin For?

Are you lame and still buying water bottles on a daily?  Do I even need to tell you how big garbage island has become? If you've been waiting on the perfect water bottle, ie not metal because it taste's gross and not plastic because of the BPA recall, then check out the Kor One water container.

If you've saw Iron Man 2 then you might have noticed, as Curtis and I did the awesome bottle Tony Stark uses. Curtis found the website and I guess they're pretty proud of their product placement in the movie, as they should be!

Here's their wesite: http://www.korwater.com/
Check out their other cool accessories like blast caps with vita flavah!! nice!

Some other colors, you know I'm gonna get me a pink one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!