Monday, June 7, 2010

Really Boyz?

Wish you guys could hear this right now. The guy who lives downstairs (Michel) from the GS is playing extra loud video games right now to piss her off... and by the sounds of it I'd say he's playing the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  Apparently he thought it necessary to warn Richard of this tirade but none thought it necessary to warn me, so when I walked the entire perimeter of my apartment looking for the phantom mortorcycle outside my window, I thought it necessary to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

I really think I have to watch Mean Girls with Richard and Michel to show them how you really get rid of an evil dictatorship!! Because this is not the way!  That reminds me, Richard I want MY PINK SHIRT BACK!

Goodnight Bitches! xo

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Mean Girls (Special Collector's Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!