Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's MerrrMannn

Okay so I wanted to post this hilarious ad my girl Mélina found in the Metro last week and I can't seem to post pdf's... so this sucks because it was the main reason for this post.....UNTIL I went to the website for said ad and found more hilarious pictures. Now the pics in the ad were funny because it there was two guys posing like Zoolander whacktards... this is for the RDI model and talent agency in Ottawa (good luck with all that).

I'm sure they'll run the ad again so keep your eyes peeled, however in the meantime, you can feast your eyes on this timeless example of artisitic photography, AHEM I mean PHOTOSHOP!!  I'm praying this is all done in irony for Zoolander afficionado's but even so, I hate to break it to you, the joke is over, I mean except of course when I quote the movie. (haha see Apartment for Ants post below!!)

                                

1 comment:

  1. Lorraine, send me the PDF... I will change it into a JPEG, likedy split!

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!