Monday, July 19, 2010

Green Bin Drama

So there's been like zero drama for weeks now...  but I got a call yesterday morning from Richard saying that there's rotten food outside of our green bins but the bins are all closed AND somebody had the audacity to use the GS' green bin.... Quelle Mystère?  Well it literally is a mystery but a friggin retarded one, I  really don't care who used her green bin, it's a green bin!!

And I honestly didn't think much of any of it yesterday, even though it was gross leaving the doors to a swarm or flies but figured it was Michel, getting his revenge in his own way. So Richard cleaned up the mess and the rest of the day went on fine, the Earth did not fall off it's axis...

That is, until today...lol. I haven't heard from him yet, but I suspect a call/ text any minute now from Richard because guess which rotten apple is back to haunt the parking lot?!! lol. As I left this morning I saw the same or quite similar rotten apple on the ground. I should have taken a pic but I was running late. 

Personally I think it's a raccoon, but since that would mean there'd be no drama, I know Richard will never believe it. So until he comes to his senses, we'll just say it's Michel. *Sighhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!