Thursday, July 22, 2010

♥ Happy Anniversary to Kimme & Brian ♥

If my math is correct 4 years ago these two love birds got married and I was there to celebrate the special day! We could sit here and reminisce about my barely fitting into my bridesmaid dress and having to take an aquasize class and some other means of weight loss, but we'll just forget that and remember what a gorgeous day it was in the end!! lol.

They now have the patootiest boy ever, Jake and live in Bermuda (not Bermuda Ave!)  Hope Brian spoils you Kim!! Ie a certain Gucci purse you discreetly hinted to!! lol  xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Awwww! Thank you Lorraine! I love you and miss you and am so glad you could be there to share in our wedding. You looked gorgeous as usual! Time for another visit soon I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bella!
    That is definately the plan... once this blogging career of mine kicks in I should be able to afford a trip down!! hahaha totally kidding!! lol. I'll be saving my regular work dollars to come down ASAP. Can't wait to see you and the family and of course the little guy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Kimmie, you looked gorgeous ! I hope all is going well for both you girlies. Mwah xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Melly!!
    How are you!? Things are good on my end!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!