Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank You


Dearest GS, 
Thank you for finally making those stoopid biscuits you go on and on about all the time...
Thank you for making them with yams,whole wheat  flour and whatever secret ingredient that gives my dogs the shits.
Thank you because with everything else I had to do yesterday, my day would not have been complete without scrubbing Finnegan's accidents out of the one room that still has carpets. 
Thank you for talking my ear off when I grudgingly came over to say thanks for the biscuits.
Thank you for not noticing I was balancing a heavy purse, bridesmaid dress and shoes, and that Finny was barking a storm inside, while you updated me on the health of your tomato and cucumber plants, I'm relieved to hear that they are doing better and that next year we can expect better results...  

But most of all,
Thank you for opting to go bra-less when answering your door you beaver tailed weirdo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!