Monday, July 5, 2010

Lennish is back in O-town

Hey y'all.
Hope everyone had a great Canada Day/ Fourth of July.  Curtis and I went to Toronto to visit some of his friends and had a blasssst.  We practiced our parenting skillz, ate like pigs, met new people, had a fire alarm scare at 3am while on the 42nd floor of the Sheraton and actually paid money to watch UFC for all of 6 minutes! 

My favorite night was our night at the Sheraton, gorgeous views, bought some vino, watched "Princess and the Frog" and at 11pm decided to take an impromptu walk for some ice cream, and an hour later we found the
MOTHER LOAD!! Check this place out:  http://www.marbleslab.com/ 
It's like a homemade blizzards but better!!  Curt and I had no clue what was happening but we knew it was gonna be good...  Dozens of toppings to choose from and deluxe dipped cones, $15 later Curtis and I were set!!  The place was nothing short of heaven on earth. Ottawa definitly needs a place like this. However, as much as I love my ice cream, I'm still a cupcake girl!!

What else, what else? Oh Richard came over and installed my a/c randomly last night. I wasn't expecting it but who am I to stop a good samaritan?  Surprisingly my little mini a/c is doing the trick and cooling most of my apartment.  Unfortunately I can't close all the bedroom doors thanks to Richard breaking one of my door knobs.  His generosity has a price apparently!! jk

Word on the street is  someone is trying to use Carole's BBQ in the backyard. She has a pad lock on the lid and someone removed the cover but when they realized that it was locked  they left the cover on the grass. According to my source, ahem, Richard, only GS could have done this and the wind could not have blown the cover off the BBQ. lol. OMG, this is rediculous, how did we go from orgy gossip to attempted BBQ usage theft!!    If you want to know why GS isn't having any of her infamous parties of late, it's because her fugtard bf slipped and fell down the stairs whilst giving a "manly high five" to his leaving guests after their last party.  Begs the question, what is a Manly High Five?  "Hey, you just banged my girlfriend, right on, high five! SMACK, say hi to your mother for me"  Something like that? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!