Monday, July 26, 2010

Helloooooooo!!

Hey y'all,
Hope you all had a faboosh weekend like I did.  Just got back from a cottage bachelorette party for my girl Roxy! (Who doesn't read the blog so I'm not going into detail about her!! lol. jk)
In anycase I had an awesome weekend with just the right amount of 'roughing it'...and that right amount is always no amount. 

Finny is feeling a little under the weather these last few days, not sure what he ate, or what's bothering him but hopefully he'll be back to his usual hyper self soon... I'll keep ya's posted.

So I have a little bit of an announcement to make, it is kind of a big deal, but when I got back yesterday, Curtis was waiting for me at the house with a little surprise. I didn't want to get my hopes up, but this is better than what I was thinking!!  So I am happy to announce that I am now one of the newest members of COSTCO!!  Yayyyy!! 

I can't believe I'm still at home right now and not circling the store for free taste testies!! But with Finny feeling sick and not having blogged in a little while, I am waiting until later this afternoon.  I also have to repeat my mantra that I do not have to go retarded crazy in the store and leave with giant containers of kitty litter... I mean just because I don't have a cat doesn't mean it's not a great deal right?  ;)

Anywho, I'll be back with more shennanigans tomorrow... Have a great Monday everyone... Bahhahahahhahaha!!  


1 comment:

Come on!!!! Say something!!