Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bye Bye Ghetto Fab Bermuda Ave

Hey y'all,
got some excitin' news for ya. Well it's not exciting for you, but it is for me! Curtis and I are moving to our new place in the next couple of months and I'm crazy estatic!!  I won't have to deal with Camo truck John, Granny Swinger, and the Diva formally known as Richard anymore!  No more slamming doors, or 4am fire alarm systems waking me up.

I've been obssessed with these Richcraft Loft-Terrace Homes for ages and kept waiting for them to build new ones, which they were supposed to in the new Eastboro village or somewhere else out in Orleans but they never did. Anyways one came up to rent the other day and we just snatched it up.  We weren't looking to move until May, and it kinda sucks having to do it all before the spring and so soon, but this place is totally worth it.

Other than how pretty it is, here's my list of it's awesomeness:
  • It's so close to a Timmies that we can see it from our front door.
  • Awesome highway access...nuff said
  • 4 Bus routes so I don't have to Park & Hide at Blair anymore
  • Hung Fatt is next door to us, never had it, but hello... it's called Hung Fat!
  • Walking distance to a Dairy Queen, if I walk there, then its ok right?
  • Our butcher is down the street... Tournedos Steak Thursdays!
  • Mystery construction of 2 new stores next door, bc it's Ottawa you know one is a Shoppers!
  • We're close to Orleans, but still not really in Orleans
  • If we ever feel like going sliding, we're right next to Greens Creek hill without the stink
  • If they ever bring the Gloucester Fair back to Gloucester, well we could walk to it.
Okay I'm reaching now with hypotheticals, but still I think you get the jyst of what I'm saying... it's all "pretty cool". The only non awesome thing I can think of is that they've recently moved a new McDonalds right next to the Timmies. Which sucks because, well, because it's McDonalds and they tend to spread their stink for miles... But if I ever need to picket a McDicks, It will be pretty handy...

4 comments:

  1. Not sure you realize that trashing people on company time is never a good thing? could get you fired...all of your blog entries are done during working hours...remember there are eyes everywhere and once its on the net .....i think you know the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard is that you? Really tho...thrashing people? Isn't the only reason we're not speaking because I didn't want to thrash our neighbors with you? Thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who the "F" is this person. Someone has a large object stuck somewhere the sun don't shine!!!! Lorraine, don't mind this hater, he obviously doesn't have the balls to disclose his opinion out there like you do. At least you stand behind what you say, you don't hide behind "Anonymous said...".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mon!
    I love how this person was reading my blog during 'working hours'!

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!