Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Vero!!

Happy Birthday Vero!!

My bestie since the 3rd grade turns 30 today!
(Yes it's a double whammy with Curtis on the same day!)

To your left you'll notice a pretty cool symbol we had come up with when we were likely around the age of 11 or 12.  I can't remember if I have all the letters correct but the V and upside down V are for Vero, my LB, LS is for Lip Stick I think Vero was the stick and she was a skinny child and I never shut up. And the SS I'm not sure if those are right because it would have been a complete plagerism of my sister and her bestie for Sweet and Sour. (Do teens still do this? lol)  Anywho I think it's hilarious and obvsiouly after 20 years I still remember it so it must have had some kind of impact on me!

Just like with Melina, I have a gazillion inside jokes and stories I could reminisce about but I'll save it for the party on Friday, that way I can use my wicked awesome acting skills!

Hope you have a great day, and great weekend and hell, it's your month!!

Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!