Monday, January 10, 2011

Sad Cupcake Face :(

Hey, some of you (about 3 in total) might be wondering where I've been of late and what's the what on why I'm not posting... here's the truth of the matter. I'm just lame.  Yep, got a case of the post holiday blahs & credit card bill anxiety!

Other contributing factors but not really good excuses are:
  • New job is very busy. Didn't know I got a new job? Well now you do. It's still at the same place but a significant amount of levels higher, thus more work/ responsibility. Main advantage to this new job, a flex schedule... oh yah baby, I come and go as I please... well within the 37.5 hr work week  confines and between 8am-6pm, living large...
  • Been busy with the parents having just moved back from the Caymans. didn't know my parents moved back, well now you do. 
  • Been kinda depresso since Curtis went home after the holidays to visit family back in Cape Breton.  Cheesy I know, but it's true, he's my main source of interesting information and he's also usually the photog when taking hilarious pics of Fin, so now you can see why the blog has been suffering.
  • A new firiend seems to turn 30 every few weeks and although the celebrations are fun, the innevitable fact is that in a couple of months its going to be... okay well in like 5 months to be exact but still, I'm def not ready. All my favorite shows are people in high school... actually in defense of Gossip Girl, they're fresh out of highschool, so that doesn't count.
  • And lastly, a Part B of the last bullet, I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars.  A show that has kept me awake until the wee hours of the weekday mornings in the very same week that I started my new job. Can someone say stupid? I can. I've watched the first season twice now... can someone say double stupid? Yup. So I've been a zombie all week, but don't worry, not a real one, just a "people under the stairs" kind.
So there you have it folks, 5 very valid facts on why I don't have the stamina, energy or gumption (Sp?) to post nonesense. I have a feeling I'll be back to normal by tomorrow... or maybe Wednesday... but no promises.

Side note, although I haven't been posting, my swing kids and Angry Birds posts are still going strong. I could probably retire with just those two in the repertoire.

During my hiatus my friend Krista and I came up with a new word. Take care + tah tah= Tankerah... it's birth mostly stems from an accent, a disastrous double shot of tanqauray gin and a clumsy bartender.

So Tankarah y'all (take care)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!