Sunday, January 23, 2011

How many douchers does it take...

To change the wiper blades of a shitty 2009 Dodge Caliber? Or should I say how long does it take for 2 douchers to replace them?! lol

Today was fun, well actually the real fun began last night when I went for a vino run and my wipers broke and the rubber was left dangling on my windshield like two black spaghetti noodles. Then there was more fun to be had at the gas station while me and a 19 year old girl tried to see what size blades I needed...

But the most fun was when I sat freezing in my car reading through my owners manual, clearly going to the wiper sections that the Index told me to go to and could not find anything on what sizes to get. Had to call Curtis and have him use his google machine to find it and still NOTHING!  Its only the most common effin car out there nowadays (not something I'm happy about trust me) but there's no info anywhere.  Anyways I drove home extremely slow and did a googley search of my own and I too found nada.

So today we went to good ol Canadian tire and they have this thingy that you enter your car year and model and it tells you what sizes to get...genius.  Naturally my car would require two different size wipers otherwise it would just be too easy...

After trying to put the dang things together and then realizing we don't need to use all the parts they give you, and after searching the net and watching several youtube how-to video's we did it!!

And what do you know, its the easiest thing you will ever have to fix on your car.

Hi five team work!!

Thanks again bear :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!