Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Kimme!!!

Happy Dirty Thirty Bella!!

For those of you who don't know this purdy lady, she had the pleasure of being my roommate while we were in college in Miami!!  Now I know people are expecting wild stories of our over-priveledged youth, but truth is we were both really good girls....and what happens on Brickell Bay stays on Brickell Bay!! lol.

Kimme lives in Bermuda, has her patutie son Jake, a handsome husband AND is a Dolphin Trainer!!! Serioulsy though, can it get any unfairer than that? lol. Just kidding!

I hope today is filled with fun & prezzies, in particular that Gucci Purse you've been coveting since June... that way when I come visit, I can borrow it!! lol. JK.

Big kiss to you and Jake and the family!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!