Tuesday, September 28, 2010

NEWS BREAK!!!

My facebook group "Lorraines under 40 unite" that I started over 3 years ago finally has some members!! None of which are Lorraines uniting but who gives a crap... I have members!!  If I can help just one Lorraine out there, than I did my job... bahahaha.

"Lorraines" under 40 Unite... last of our breed
Category: Just for Fun -Totally Pointless 
Description:

This Group is for any Lorraine who is under 40, preferably under 30 but then I fear I might be the only one! If you've ever been called anything else other than Lorraine because someone just can't wrap their finger around the fact that you have the same name as their Spinster fat aunt Lorraine... (thanks Christopher)
or...
You've resorted to allowing people calling you Lee Ann, Lenore, Lorna, Laney, or any other effin L name they can think of! (thanks everyone in suds lol)
or...
You've tried to "coolify" your name by wanting to be called "Raine, Raina or Rorry"... to no avail BTW!!
or if...
Your friends try to make you feel better about your name, calling it 'Classic' or 'Sophisticated' and 'Timeless'
(Which in the end they are right... but it's also fun to laugh at the fact that it's such an oldie) lol.

If you meet any of the criterion please don't try to do this on your own... now you have support! Join and let us know your funny 'Lorraine' story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!