Thursday, September 2, 2010

How I lost my faith in humanity...

I was on Kijiji updating my make-up artist ad and was scoping out the competiton when all of a sudden I see a "wanted" ad for a mobile acrylic toenail tech... So I'm thinking ok, well maybe something happened to this girls foot and she wants to make her feet look as normal as humanely possible... except that upon closer inspection, ie, opening the ad, the EXACT OPPOSIT is true. She wants to look as insanely un-normal as humanely possible. Don't believe me? Here's the ad, and here's the pic!! Just so we're all clear, this is never appropriate... beaver's don't even have claws this long.

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-services-health-beauty-looking-to-regularly-get-acrylic-toe-nails-done-W0QQAdIdZ226769938

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!