Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lovely

So this morning when I was leaving the house, Camo Truck John was just standing behind my car, on our side of the "baracade"  gingerly sipping his coffee. I got a "Morrrnnnnin;" and a "Dontchu look lovely today".  Like ughhhhhh what do you want? Why are you on my side of the parking lot, why are you near my car? Was he trying to look into my "windah"?  Anyways I quickly say thank you and run into my car. As soon as I start my car the low tire light comes on. 

Now I know it's a little paranoid delusional to suspect that he would touch my car, but he's a "mechanic" or at least he wears his mechanics outfit every effin day so chances are he knows how to release some air from my tires. Probably hoping that I'd be like" Oh No!! John help me you big dingus of a man". 

Naturally I didn't stop, I rather stahl in the middle of the road than spend any additional amount of time with this guy.  Luckily I made it to my unofficial Park and Ride and came to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!