Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh Sammy Sam Sam!!

Happy 30th Birthday to my Bestest friend Ever.... Ms Samantha Wild!!!

This lovely lady and I have been friends since my first day of High School in Physical Science Class! I had just left Mr. Di's geography class balling my eyes out but Sam was at my rescue with pen, paper and a years worth of notes! It was on that same day I noticed her very nice penmenship that I have been trying to duplicate to this very day!

Samantha is the best friend a girl can have.  She's loyal, caring and extremely generous. She also has the same size shoe give or take and that's really important :) 

Should you have had the misfortune of embarassing yourself in front of her, well I don't have to tell you, you're probably still being laughed at!! But that's what I miss the most, even if it's something stupid I did, I miss laughing with my Sam. :(

At least I know she's being taken  care of... seeing as she's dating the man of OUR dreams! lol.  Sammy I hope you get spoiled today and I predict a very good year with new dreams coming true for you. Also you have Bella now so everything is 10x better with her :)

I miss you and Love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Wish I could be there with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!