Monday, September 13, 2010

Meihhhh....

Sooooo, we watched the season finale of True Blood last night. While I'm happy about some of the events that took place, I'm kinda dissapointed at the lack-luster finale.  There really wasn't much to entice me to watch next season (other than Erick).  I almost feel like what we watched wasn't the final episode but the before last, alas, it's not the case tho... Anywho, they didn't lose a viewer or anything, I'm still as addicted as I was before, but I just feel like a season finale should always leave you on a crazy cliffhanger note... Right? I was however delightfully surprised that Alcide made an appearance :) 

3 comments:

  1. I was saying the exact same thing to someone earlier. Season finales are supposed to provide 1 of 2 things: 1) Tie up all loose ends with an air of finality; or 2) Leave you with a nail-biting cliffhanger in anticipation of the next season. True Blood's was neither...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let us hope MadMen doesn't leave us with the same feeling then!! Are you and Share Dexter fans? Because then we could all gab about that in a couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!