Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby L-bo Tired!!

Who's baby L-bo? Me, I'm allowed to use baby talk when I've had under 8 hours of sleep.  Despite my sleepiness I am very excited. Kitchen reno's started this morning........at 7am. Hence the tiredness.  I'm sure I wouldn't feel so tired if I hadn't spent all day yesterday emptying all my cupboards. I used to pride myself on being somewhat minimalist, but holy crap, I have way too much shiz and I don' see myself not buying more kitchen shiz in the future because I love that shiz!! 

Anyways I'm too tired for creative banter right now! Check out the pics and I'll check in again a little later: 

Yesterday 4pm-ish, feeling like the work would never end.


9pm, Curtis helping me with the stuff that requires tools :) isn't he handsome!?


Tah dah!!!


Snapped this pic real quick this morning before leaving for work, I hope that sink is going, because I was counting on a double sink going in like the GS got in hers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!