Saturday, April 24, 2010

Extreme Makeover Bermuda Ave Edition!

Hey y'all,
Hope you're having a fantabulous weekend so far. I am :) Just wanted to make a quick amendement to my ice cream post, and I can't believe I forgot about this person because she's my number one shopping partner, but Brigitte has suffered the same fate as Curtis when it comes to shopping and making a side stop at Laura Secord! So my sincerest apologies Brigie!! Just know that now when we shop we're guaranteed yummy ice cream!  And to anyone else I may have missed, I'm sorry too, but you don't understand, this is a real disease with doctors and  medicine and stuff... (You get 10 bonus friend pts if you know what movie that's from... Curtis you can't play) lol

Okay so here's some good news that I'm excited to share and I'll keep you updated in real time as it's going along...  I'm getting my new kitchen on Monday!!  So my weekend is going to be busy with me emptying my kitchen but I totally don't mind. It's so hideous and I tried to get in entered in the IKEA any room can be beautiful contest but had some troubles with my entry form, but just know I totally would have won because it's that bad! In anycase it doesn't matter because I am getting a new ktichen for free anyways!

Here's some pics of my apartment before I moved in and removed all the carpets and living room molding. What you're about to see may not be suitable for all ages, Viewer discretion is advised. 

I'll post the after shots once my kitchen is all finito so you can see the transformation :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!