Thursday, April 29, 2010

BTV's Side Boob Hour

Hey,
Just a quick update on the kitchen and GS, who I may change the name to Beaver Tails. She came waltzing right in this morning to get Finnegan, made him pee himself on his new bed and then took him away from me. Okay, it didn't go down quite like that, but 1, she truly was not wearing a bra and it was not pretty, 2, she did make Finnegan pee, but lets face it, everyone makes Finny pee, and 3 she did invade my space and make me late for work.

She also told Richard yesterday that I'm an unfit dog mom. Well not in those words exactly, but she did tell him that Finnegan is too old for Piddle pads and that he should be able to hold it in until I get home. Says the person whose dog pissed and crapped in my kitchen, so if she wants to talk potty training, maybe she should look within before shooting her mouth off on what is and isn't appropriate for my dog.  Finnegan prefers to do his biz outside, the piddle pads are there for him in case I'm not home at the exact same time every day, in which case the pee pads come in pretty damn handy.  Maybe if I took 8 months off work for 'undisclosed' reasons like GS  then I could walk my dog all the live long day... until then, the piddle pads stay.

As for the kitchen, it looked exactly the same when I was leaving this morning except for the 5 aged men walking around with pencils in their mouths speaking a mixture of Italian, French and smokers cough... so all in all, looks like things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!