Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keep your effin biscuits...

Yet another story that will only make my apartment building seem more ghetto. The new neighbor, the doggie biscuit making one is a swinger. Like full on, loves to talk about it, freequents this club http://clubd-d.net/index.php and is having a party in May.  I met her yesterday and she seemed normal enough. I mean I did get some weirdness vibes but I'm very judgemental and then her dog pooed in my apartment and she didn't say anything so I was perturbed by that, but this, this is just crazy.  

I am what some would call a little naïve when it comes to this stuff. I'm no square but this is def out of my league. And if it was just the fact that she, a 54 year old twice divorcé and her 31 year old boyfriend (who seems a tad slow) were swingers... well then I wouldn't mind so much.  But it's  the seedy details that she shared with Richard who then called me at work to tell me all about it is what is disgusting me the most. Like people some shiz is private!! This is not one of those things you boast about... am I right?

Anyways if you're on plenty of fish and you're invited to a party on May 22, prepare yourself for the shock of your life.  She is planning on joining her swingers friends with her oblivious POF friends.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!