Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things Jesus wants me to have, but hasn't gotten around to giving me yet...

I'm bored, and avoiding having to do anything productive for the rest of my day, so when this happens, which like never happens people that I work with, I tend to window shop and right click save into my girlie girl file. Oprah calls it a vision board, but mine is just an electronic version. And now it's in blog form for all to see, so this way I am REALLY sending my message to the universe!!  And let me preemptively say that yes, I am well aware that these are all material posessions and of course I want world peace and a clean planet... crappppp! I just rememered its earth day... I'll post something else after about that, like a link or something, but now I'm too excited about things I want. Yay, things for me!!

So in no particular order, but maybe kinda:



A brother or sister for Finnegan, this little Samoyed will do just fine:




Zuca Carry All. A must have for all makeup artists.



Tacori Split Shank with 3/4 Pavé Diamonds and Basket Platinum with Princess Cut (Ethical) Diamond, you see, I care about the Earth:



Visit Bora Bora, you know that stupid power point email that goes around every year and every time you get it the person who sent it to you thinks you've never seen it before, eventhough it's been around since the beggining of the internet? So yah, I pretty much have to go now:


This Chair for my living room:

This Louis Ghost Philip Starck chair for my bedroom:





Oh and most of all, this Richcraft Terrace Home. Of course I want a mansion with 4 car garage etc... but I'm trying to be realisitic here people!
 Yah, that's right, Bora Bora could happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!