Friday, April 30, 2010

IT"S FINNY BITCH

Olà,
So I thought today would be the big reveal of my completed kitchen but no such luck. I still have over-aged men in my kitchen, coughing, mumbling and now baby talking to Finnegan. lol.  They also told me that Finn came to the kitchen door yesterday and gave a little bark and walked over to his 'new bed' (its not new anymore but we still call it that). Anyways they eventually went to look and see what his problem was and turns out one of the guys had put his tool belt on his newbed and Finny was none too pleased about it.  They took off the tool kit and he just jumped into bed, got comfy, and watched the men work. I can't tell you how proud of my little bear I am. Makes me feel like I can have strange men in my house all the time now... 
Yahhhhhhhhh NO!

As for GS, worlds worst doggysitter... She took Finny when I didn't really need her to and then brought him back when she was actually supposed to take him. She didn't take him outside with her and Lacy which was the original penciled-in-the-planner plan. She took my dog, left him in her kitchen, with or without Lacy and left for her appointment. Then her disgusting boyfriend was trying to sleep so either she or he took Finnegan back to my house and just left him there. Here's a thought people, when you say you're going to do something for someone, actually do it.  In the end I don't really care, the guys said he was very well behaved and Finny's home today and hopefully he's not bossing the guys around too much :s

Before I knew the sitch about her lack of babysitting skills, I did see her outside and went to thank her.  Had I known how awkward she was going to be I'd have simply left a note...  I felt like she:

A) read my blog and was plotting my death,
B) just found out that I'm a swinger and she's really not, or
C) She stole something from my house and I haven't noticed yet... 

I'll keep you posted on that... 
             




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!