Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Heidi's Hills...

Okay, the title's lame, but it's all I got. So did everyone watch the season premiere of The Hills last night? Holy Heidi Ho...  They must have taped the show minutes after her surgery because she does not even look human. I mean even when you see her nowaways it's not all that glamorous, but last night's episode was freakay.  And I love how Heidi's big reveal was the focus of the show at first. Like lets not show her face until her mom see's it... why? So we can all collectively gasp?

Anyways I'll be the first to admit I've thought about it myself... a little shave off the ski jump here, a little boost to the boobs there, and maybe some lipo round the thighs... but if I woke up one day and didn't see the same face I've seen for the last 24 years... ughh fine, 29 years, I'd probably freak the eff out. So does Heidi wake up and say hello to herself by accident? She's literally unrecognizable from her original self.

In Bermuda Ave news... well there is none. Construction is on break until tomorrow morning. And since it was so cold outside last night with our retarded snow from hell, I didn't have any GS interactions, which is a kind of a godsend, but bad for the blog. I'm sure I'll have some interesting tid bits tomorrow as Lacy and Finnegan have an official, penciled in play date. 

So last night when Curtis and I were hanging out I mentioned to him that I didn't know what I'd blog about today since there was no neighbor or kitchen reno updates... So he said "blog about this" and he reached over and squeezed my boob. I know you didn't think I'd put this in there Curt, but since it made me laugh and was a total Peter Griffin & Lois moment, I thought I'd share.  Awww romance, I sometimes wonder what that feels like...lol xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!