Friday, April 2, 2010

WARNING~ Annoyingly chipper!!

Good morrow,
I'm in such a good mood! The weather is beyong amazing (25c in April!!) I just had some chocolate milk, a rare treat and my friend Brig just texted me to say that Sixteen Candles is playing.... what more could a girl ask for? Sun, chocolate and Matt Dillon! Forget Jersey Shore's GTL, I want SCM everyday!! Well we could alternate the M for J-Jude Law, or B-Bradley Cooper :)

Anyways to take advantage of this awesome weather, my mom, who is staying with me while visiting from the Caymans, and I are going to take Finnegan, my peanut butter bum puppy to the park. I love this park because Finny gets antsy around other dogs and always begs for me to pick him up making it seem like he's totally dependant of me... whereas in real life back at home, he rules the roost and I have no Dog Whispering skills no matter how hard I try.  So yah, this is how i get my kicks lol.  ~Oh look, he loves me so much he wants to be in my arms all the time haha! 

I just realized I set up this blog to be about makeup and my being a freelance makeup artist as a side job but haven't mentioned a thing about it... I haven't had any contracts in a little while but wedding season is coming up so I'll probably get back into the swing of things and be talking of nothing else! But in the meantime, let me just list some of my fave products I'm using right now:

Egyptian Magic: at night before bed. It's smells a little wonky but I wake up with the nicest skin I've ever seen myself with.  I thought I would break out the first time I used it and somehow this jelly like concoction has staved off my usual time of the month breakouts. woo hoo!

Kojhati Delux Kajal: it's coal for your eyes and one of my besties whom I did her wedding makeup got me hooked on it ages ago, but recently I have been using it again. You can buy it at Asian markets, Halal grocery stores/ butcher shops, they sometimes sell Henna, and Kajal.  It's dirt cheap, but it feels great on the eyes and it's the blackest black you can find. Lasts way longer than regular eyeliner. I love love love it, but be careful, they break easily :S

Dior Addict High Shine #612: It's half lipsick half gloss and looks and feels amazing. The color looks good on everyone, and I when I worked in cosmetics retail I'd sell it all the time just from wearing it.  It's a little pricey, and trust me, coming from a diva on a dime, i don't like to spend alot of money on a lipstick, but this is one of my only splurges and you'll probably want it to be yours too. 



Anywho, those are my absolute faves right now. I'm off to be surrounded by puppies, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Still no news on the kid downstairs btw... it's getting kinda creepy.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!