Saturday, April 3, 2010

Best Day Ever!! Minus the breaking in my shoes...

Hey y'all,

Another fun and beautiful day in Ottawa. 26 degrees, amazing.  Went shopping with my momz and she got me a new pantsuit :) I feel like a kid again and getting my new Easter Church outfit... which is funny because it's the only time we really went to church.  I hope mom doesn't think we're going to mass tomorrow because of my new outfit? Only time will tell... lol, I'm pretty sure she knows it would take a little more than nice pants and jacket to get me to go!

So that suit might not get me to go to church but this next piece of good news might just make a believer outta me afterall. I've been wanting to purchase a Dinair Airbrush system for months now but haven't been able to save a single penny for it. So a little birdie (mom) told me that since my b-day is coming up that dad and her will contribute my little investimento! Hallelujah!!  And by contribute I mean pay for the whole thing and some extra for anything else I need... I can't effin wait for this thing!! :)

What else, what else, oh dudo downstairs is back, he's actually been back since yesterday but very quiet. Turns out he was arrested for 'weed'. I don't know in what capacity, like possesion, distribution or what... but still lame, I'm pretty anti-drug but open to legalization, however until then, keep your nose clean and don't have the cops around my place all the time please... 

In real time news... some kid just wiped out off his bike outside my apartment. Normally I wouldn't know but since all the windows are open I can hear him whaling like a crying cow... Is it bad that I waited for other neighbors to go to his aide?  I mean I was JUST about to go, but I still hesistated... like do I bring the first aid kit with me? Because then that means that I'm agreeing to cleaning this kids knee, it's probably going to be gross, and he likely smells...etc. And in the time it took for me to think of all this 3 neighbors from houses all around me have come to help him and I'm back at my computer!!  I know when they're your own all that stuff just apparently clicks and it's instant maternal instincts, but I really do worry sometimes that I don't have any at all... I have all my pet-ernal insticts, like I worry all the time for other people's pets. Are they as happy as my dog, are they being fed and walked regularily or do they get treats from time to time? So that counts for something right?

ttfn xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!