Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bloggers Block

I'm back!!

You can relax and breath easy, I haven't left you, I just had nothign interesting to write about. Well actually I still don't but whatever, deal with it!

Since my last post not too much has happened. My mom is still staying with me but leaves on Saturday morning so I've been busier than I normally would be and so hence the the lack of posting any updates.

Dudo downstairs that got arrested has been incognitus for weeks now, I haven't seen him since before his arrest which is pretty weird because we're just a small building of 6 apartments, it's kinda hard to evade each other.  Gay Richard upstairs has bought a new couch, so we're all excited about that... No not really, but he keeps talking about it as though we should be...so yah, yayyyyy.  My new neighbor Cathy has started to move in slowly. She seems really nice and says she bakes homemade dog treats and will give me some, so naturally she's become my new favorite neighbor :) jk

Oh! Since my last post my boyfriend Curtis (and my only follower!) has come back from "our" trip to Vegas. My going didn't pan out as planned, but I think I may have gotten the better deal because: Curtis came back with a gorgeous Kate Spade hobo tote and matching wallet in a gorgeous deep blue with brocade KS signature print for me!  I've used it once to go house shopping with my mom and now I'm preserving it because it's so prittay!  I'd post a pic but it's no longer on the Kate spade website or Nordstroms...

So I don't know how this next thing hasn't gone completely twilight on us, but has anyone else read "The Hunger Games"? They friggin rock and they're apparently for teens...yet again. But they're not at all like twilight. I'll admit, before the movies came out I was a huge twi-hard fan, but R-Patz has ruined it for me and Edward is no longer affecting my relationship...

 Anyways I'm on book 2 of the hunger games called "Catching Fire". They're by Suzanne Collins and she's a genius is all I can say.  I've lost so much sleep from reading into the wee morning, and my nails look like shiz from bitting in anxious delight... As I mentioned they're for teens, but I find them too violent for under 14, however I'm not a parent so I don't really care. Apparently the last book comes out in August and I don't know if I can wait that long so if you know something I don't know, like it's really coming out in APRIL lets say, please let me know!

The only thing that can make me happier than these books becoming movies is probably my dream Tacori Split Shank Princess Cut 3/4 Platinum PavĂ© Ring or being given 100 puppies... just sayin Hollywood,forget vampires and wolves... it's all about Peeta, Gale and Katniss!

Oh I guess I should mention that I went to Sephora today since this is supposed to be about makeup... I might change that, but anyways here's my Haul Blog: I bought Stila Kitten...and that's it! I've been using it for 10 yrs now and it's the best highlight all over lid color ever.  It should be in everyone's makeup bag in my opinion. 

Okay, I'm out, I'm at work and I've just been alerted that it's break time!

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!