Friday, April 23, 2010

ITS BACK BABY!!!!!!!

Hello fans, (totally kidding!)

Today is a day that will live in non-infamy, so just famy I guess? Weird, but whatevs, you know what I mean, today is an awesome day and April 23 shall be one of my favorite days for years to come. Why you ask? Well, let me tell you... 

A few years ago, some of you, my friends mainly, might remember my slight weight gain due to a certain favorite Peanut Butter chocolate ice cream. Then after only a few short months together it was discontinued, so I flipped a switch and emailed Laura Secord and asked wtf gives? Next thing I knew, it was back. But then because I knew Laura Secord had the power to giveth and taketh away, I ate more than my fair share and continued to pack on the pudge.  Then it was discontinued AGAIN 3 years ago, however no weight loss ensued as I was forced to find alternate food addictions in it's place (chocolate covered almonds mostly).  Now here we are again, 5 years after my initial intro to this wonderlust concoction of Peanut Butter ribbons, and the new added bonus of Peanut Butter cups!!   It is so effin disgustingly amazing,you absolutely have to try it, and keep eating it, so they can never take it away again!!!  It has to become their new french crisp, or mint chip.  They mess around way too much with their Peanut Butter blends and it has to STOP!!  So I'm counting on all of you to help me out here...  do you hear me my 5 readers?! lol

The most exciting part of all this is finally being able to share it with someone. Val came with me today, but I have been dragging Share Bear, Pat Bédart, and other work colleagues to try this phantom ice cream for years. And of course there's Curtis, who has never been in a mall with me where I don't walk into the Laura Secord to check out the scene for this PB ice cream. Sometimes I cave and get my second favorite, which is super kid, this tantilizing blend of multi colored fruity ice cream. The polar opposit of PB and Chocolate, but that's the point, if I can't have the real deal, than I don't want something "similar", because it's not even close to being similar.  Anyways Share, Pat and Curtis, maybe we can all get together and eat some PB ice cream, my treat, and you can tell me if it was worth the wait!? lol

Footnote: you might have noticed that I capitilize my "Peanut Butter". This isn't a typo, some of you have God, some poeple have Jesus, Allah, Xenu or Xanax , I simply have Peanut Butter, and now I have it in its ice cream form.    

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe people should be allowed to show pictures of the almighty Peanut Butter in the media. This is a warning that if you continue to disrespect our great and delicious leader that great harm may come to you. This is not a threat. Merely a warning.

    Praise P.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sowwy lorraine. french crisp 4eva!
    ~the anonomator

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, YAY!!!! i live way to close for this ice cream to be back... i had a PB and chocolate craving tonight and had to get peanut butter M&M's.... Laura Secord, i <3 you and your 3 blocks from my front door...

    -Share Bear

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!