Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Best Cry Ever

Curtis had this on his facebook this morning and I just saw it on Perez and watched it, and then watched it again, and again just now. I can already feel myself burning a little, but I think it's a feel good cry because we can all relate to an occasional "ugly cry".

I, however, never have a nice cry... it's always chin-a-quiverin, instant nose leaking, red faced, mouth hippo wide open and I sound like I'm in labor. However my worst ugly cry in public was at Marley & Me. It was a combination of emotions and I just blurted the weirdest sound and I knew if I let myself go just a little I would bawl for hours... it's was horrible . So I sat there bitting my sleeve praying I could keep the flood gates closed! I felt really bad for Curtis, because I know he wanted to laugh but felt awful. In retrospect, I totally would have laughed at me!!

Take a minute and tell me your ugliest cry moment. Come'on, you can even leave it anonymously ;)

1 comment:

  1. ugliest cry... in the middle of my family law exam. It was so bad i had the proctor essort me to the bathroom and try and calm me down. i'm sure my fellow classmates thought i was crazy.

    -S

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!