Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dish-Pan Hands... and Lovin'it.

Soooo life's pretty quiet on the Avenue right now. The highlight of my night last night was literally doing my dishes with my double sink...   I actually went looking for things to wash, Finny's food & water dishes, Curtis' water glass trail(just kidding I love u!), even started emptying the fridge of leftovers that were probably still good but it was too tempting...   

There's been very little GS sightings and let me tell you, it's a welcomed change. I hadn't posted it yet, but I did end up having to go over to her place last week and talk to her about the whole parking thing. She felt like she was being targeted and I just told her that I was told the same thing before I moved in so they were likely just giving her a heads up. She asked if I wanted to go splits on an extra space and I said no thanks, I don't need an extra space.   She then complained to Richard that I flat out refused her blah blah blah... Like Really? I tried to be nice but as soon as I turn my back you're going to talk smack about me? Grow up grandma...  She's a weirdo, and super gross and I just don't want to be associated with her at all. I'd be mortified if I had to say hi to her in public. I rather speak to my neighbor John with his camo painted truck at the beer store (yes, this person is real)
  
In more exciting news, I have ordered my Dinair Airbrush machine in Ruby Red...Obviously I'm wicked excited about it all!

And in even more exciting and pressing news, I'm getting a haircut on Thursday!! I currently have crazy cat lady hair... it's long, boring, dull and it's coming off! Well a good half inch... Hahahaha just kidding. I'm thinking I need a whole new hair overhaul so it may end up being alot shorter... we'll see what my new stylist wants to do.  She's my friend Val's sister, and Val's hair always looks good, so I'm pretty confident I won't end up with my usual mushroom-tot hair. In case you don't know what mushroom-tot hair looks like, refer back to my facebook pictures circa Nov 2008... or imagine Brady Bunch Mom hair but longer. It's basically 2 lengths of hair, one chin-shoulder length and the other about 6 inches longer than the first layer. Thus creating a mushroom top with the longer pieces making up the stem.  The ONLY advantage to mushroom-tot hair is you can tuck those longer pieces your stylist so gracefully left you with and create a temporary bob.

Here are some looks I'm hoping to portray by Thursday evening and not my inner Carole Brady...



Curtis is coming over tonight to watch LOST and is bringing his nice camera for my apartment photoshoot... I know it's a little anti climatical at this point but big reveal tomorrow guys!! ;)  

2 comments:

Come on!!!! Say something!!