Monday, May 3, 2010

♫♪ It's a beautiful morning ♪♫

Naawwwwwwt!!!
It's rainy gross out and once again I have old people in my kitchen. On the upside tho, today should be the  official LAST day of kitchen renos. There's a man patching stuff and painting the walls and my landlord has finally deemed it time for me to have running water in the kitchen. (because washing dishes in the bathtub is totally feasable).

I seriously need to find something/ someone else to blog about. The reno's are almost done and I haven't seen hide nor hair nor boob from GS. But Richard did text me last night "we need to talk" when I was helping Curtis unpack. Those words are always bad news when a spouse or significant other blurts them out, but when your gay upstairs neighbor utters them, it means serious gossip. Or in Richard the grass nazi's case, it could just mean someone's dog poo'ed in the grass. (And no, it's not Finnegan)

So here's the latest pics of my kitchen. Needless to say, I love it. It's a gazillion times better than what I had before and once it's painted and set up I might have to change this blog to some kind of Julie & Julia type of thing. Until then, it will remain all about me and my ghetto fabulous apartment. ;)  


Oh! Before I go I'd like to give a big shout out to Monika and Dan who have just sold their gorgeous house without even listing it.... Yup, it's that gorgeous! Good job guys :)


   



2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome girl!!!! Can't wait to see in person! Thanks for the shout out! Home inspection is tomorrow and after that we're all done and sold. Not sure what would come back on the inspection since the house is 1 year old!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! I'll keep my fingers crossed anyways just in case :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on!!!! Say something!!