Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Parking Wars

So the gossip I was waiting for all day yesterday is so not blog worthy that I have to put it in the blog just so you can see what I have to contend with!  Richard called and asked me to play stupid (an impossibility) or lie if GS asks me if Curtis pays for parking. Apparently the landlord warned her that he'll have to charge her for an extra spot if her man uses the visitors spot everyday, which makes sense, there's only 1 visitor spot. 

In any case, I don't know why I would have to lie, Curtis isn't over 7 days a week like her lovah is.  We don't stay home 24/7 and do whatever it is that (I never want to know) they do... So why would Curtis have to pay?  I really hope she doesn't ask because I'm not sure how polite I can be and I absolutely don't want anything to do with whatever beef she's going to cause about this.  She apparently feels that her rights to happiness are being infringed and this goes against the Ontario tennant act. Well I'm no fancy lawyer but I'm pretty sure if you're using the visitor parking every single day, you're no longer a visitor.

And I'm also pretty sure if you know the ins and outs of the Ontario Tennant Act and you're not a law student of sorts, then chances are you've had some complaints against you in the past or you stir up shiz everywhere you go...

In a related and yet unrelated note, I got a parking ticket where I've been parking every work day for the last 9 months on Friday. How does that even happen? Actually there's a whole slew of us that park next to the MEXX at Blair and we all had one. But yesterday and hopefully today I had nothing. There are unofficial park-n-rides all over this city and I assumed after 9 months that I had found one!!

Going home, keep your fingers crossed that I don't have a ticket, I don't have to deal with GS and Finny and me can hang out and clean the kitchen for the big reveal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!