Monday, May 10, 2010

Obrigado! Gracias! Merci! Thanks!

Ola!
Just wanted to thank everyone who helped make my birthday weekend a very special one! Thank you :)
Friday with the girls was awesome and hilarious!!  Saturday with my Curtie Bear was fantastic and decadent!  Dinner at 18, was as good if not better than the first time we went and that's the honest truth since we ordered the exact same meal and I'm so glad we did, because now we know we're not crazy, it is THAT GOOD!
Sunday we slept in, had brunch, went shopping and I made dinner in my new kitchen...Finally!!  According to Curtis, it was a "great success"(Borat) and let me tell you how awesome it is to cook a meal without having to balance dinner plates all over the place.  And as of this morning, la cuisine is completely finished, we were missing that one piece under the cabinets and the guys showed up randomly this morning to do it... so photo shoot sometime this week and I'll post the big reveal! 
Again, thank you thank you thank you to everyone!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!