Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We survived!

So this is a little late in the game, but just wanted to confirm that we made out alive on Saturday!!  The GS party was in full swing (haha get it) when we left for downtown, but we have no clue what was going on in there, and we're kinda glad about that. However Richard will probably get the gory deets today and then he'll feel inclined to share with me and me with you... Vicious cycle.

Downtown was fun, it started off slow, so it eased us into the night!! lol. There was a little Jersey Shore action going on but not too too bad and it only helped us look even hotter than we already were!! (If I do say so myself!).

Brig let me practice my airbrushing on her and I think we both looked flawless! I'll eventually be doing a little photoshoot with the girls so look out for that on my facebook fanpage.. Any other volunteers? Let me know!! 

The rest of my weekend was pretty chill. Curtis was in Toronto for Cotapolooza 2010, if you've never heard of this before it's because you're stoopid, haha just kidding it's because they made it up, so save yourself the google trip! Sunday I started painting the spare room with some of my leftover Ralph Lauren Loft Grey paint, and now that they stopped selling RL paint at home depot, I decided I'm going to hoard the other gallon I have for my next  abode. 

Sunday night I watched the finale of LOST! I know it wasn't the CARAZY ending everyone was hoping for, but I still really liked it, and I couldn't stop crying... I was glad I was alone because Curtis would have thought I was losing it! I also cried while painting that day because I was semi watching the Persuit of Happiness at the same time... not a good idea when you're PMS'ing. Then, yesterday, while I was finishing my painting I was semi watching "Cupcake Girls" and when Lori found out she was pregnant after trying for 2 years I lost it again. I'd never even seen the show before but since there was a marathon I felt like they were my best buds!! Thank god I am feeling better now! 

And that's all I'm ever going to mention about PMS or else i'm going to end up with ads about maxi pads on the side bar... :S

Later kids.... Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Just kiddin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!