Saturday, May 29, 2010

Guess what I did today?!

Gloucester Fair!!  While it may not be Disney World or the Super Ex (haha jk) it still has a petting zoo so it's still effin awesome in my books! This also means I don't have to buy a donkey or a duck in the next year because I've just had my fill... I think I just heard Curtis sigh in relief somewhere. ;)

A big thank you to Ashley and Vanessa for bringing me along and letting me be the overgrown kid that I am!  I also have to mention that I am officially retiring from doing the Zipper ever again. Never thought I'd say this but I can't do it anymore... unless I start doing more yoga or something, but I can't handle the whole blood rushing to my head, unless it's alcohol induced!

Here are some petting zoo pics from today... they're just Iphone shots so mind the quality, or lack thereof.

Also note the pink chicken. Awesome, now I have to have some one of those too, thanks guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!