Saturday, May 22, 2010

Someone is trying to kill me...

And her name is Brigitte!! lol
Just got back from the gym and I want to die.  Not only did I beat my own pathetic record, but Brig had me doing weights and showed me new arm & back thingies that we're hard but very effective... Unfortunately I don't think the results will show up by tonight for my partially backless dress I just got :S

Why all the hooplah? Well we're both très excited for tonight!We're going out... DOWNTOWN!! Something we haven't done in I don't know how long?!  So while we want to look good and all, I think a part of us just hopes to blend in, in a way that makes it seem like we go out all the time...lol.

The plan for the rest of my day was to tan and get some color so I don't glow under the black lights, however mother nature isn't cooperating.  An hour ago it was hot and sunny, now it's raining :( 

Some of you might also remember what else tonight is... It's the swinger's party next door!! And let me tell you, GS has been preparing for this all week. And as per Richard she was up at 6:30am taking out her recycling this morning.  Brig is arriving at 8pm when I think the swinger party starts at the same time, so this should be hilarious! If she arrives at the same time they're going to think and hope she's a going to the same place they are!  I'll try to get a few snapshots of the crazies coming in... no promises tho!

Have a great long weekend Canadians, Bermudians and Caymanians... everyone else, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!