Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A GS Vacation...

Richard, Ooops I mean Damon tagged along yesterday for my walk with Finny.  I knew he had something juicy when he called me from his window to wait for him...  Let's go Repunzel.

In any case, we dished about the upcoming party and how he's ditching me to go to Montréal and I'll have to report back to him what the people were like who were showing up etc... I don't see why I should have to do anything for him at all since he doesn't even have the curtousy to cancel his long time planned trip... jk.

Anyways among the other things we discussed was our little gs friend's upcoming vacation. Now keep in mind that she doesn't tell me things the way she tells Richard, Damon.  When I saw her with Finnegan the day before, she was telling me that a group of friends and her were going on a couples weekend getaway sometime this summer. That a particular friend of hers is able to get things for free through "bartering". Now I feel pretty effin dumb for not getting it right away when she told me, but Richard has since filled me in and you're right if you're thinking that bartering actually refers to sexual services in this case. 

EVER FRIGGIN DIS-GUS-TING.  

So they're apparently also getting a limo through this bartering system to get to their vacation getaway which GS says is awesome because that means they can "PLAY" on their way there. I really wish you could see what I'm dealing with here guys because then I think you could really sympathize with me.  Ughhhh.

And lastly, which is actually more disturbing so I should have mentioned this first, is that 2 of her "club" friends live in my neighborhood, one is actually on BERMUDA AVE!! This is supposed to be a place of peace and paradise and now it's cheap and seedy. The other friend lives on Charleswood, a street I walk with Finny on a daily, so obviously the route is being revised...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!