Thursday, May 6, 2010

NOT THAT PAGAN YOGA

NOT THAT PAGAN YOGA
http://www.everythingisterrible.com/2010/05/not-that-pagan-yoga.html 

IS NOTHING SACRED?

Curtis sent me this...
You might notice that if I post something funny he's probably the one who sent it to me. ;)

Anyways this video should aide anyone who's torn between gospel and science. If you've been thinking of dabbling with atheism, I think now is the time to start. However if you've been teetering back and forth with faith, I don't think the plastic surgery lovin, belly top wearin' middle aged woman should be the "lords" mouthpiece. Ughh guys, I know............ giggidy.

Enjoy Downward Praying , Christmas Star and Disciple poses... I can't even type this shiz without laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!