Friday, May 14, 2010

Got my hair did!!

So I don't really like to blog about myself and my personal life... bahaha just kidding! Why else would I even have a blog, it's the most narcissistic thing you can do!! But I like to think I counter all the possible conceit with my self deprecating humor, so it's okay... Right?

Anyways what I was going to say is  yesterday was my awesome haircut day. I love love love it, and I'm so relieved because I've almost become phobic about haircuts.  However Sharon, who did my hair, was really great. she's an awesome stylist but she also actually listened to me, didn't make fun of the fact that I desperately needed a haircut, and that I do my own botchy boxed hair color. I can't tell you how many times I've sat in the chair saying "I know, I know" while they tell me how god awful my hair is...

Now it may sound like the previous stylist's might have had a point, like if my hair was fugly than maybe I should go see a pro, but I've only ever had people compliment my hair and the color...  So why should I pay someone to insult me whilst they give me a mushroom tot or their version of "European Hair" which from my experience must mean to be an uneven blunt cut...

Anyways if you like what you see... and you better! Here's who to go see!

Sharon Sugrue
http://www.scissorshairstudios.ca/www.scissorshairstudios.ca/ABOUT_US.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on!!!! Say something!!